HKD to GBP historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of Hong Kong dollar to British pound exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
HKD – Hong Kong dollar
GBP – British pound sterling
HKD to GBP historical rates
|December 31, 2022||0.105457|
|January 31, 2023||0.104542|
|February 28, 2023||0.10562|
|March 31, 2023||0.105015|
|April 30, 2023||0.102352|
|May 27, 2023||0.102086|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
"*" indicates required fields
Ready to make a transfer? Sign up in less than 5 minutes.
- Currency name: Hong Kong dollar
- Currency code: HKD
- Currency symbol: $, HK$
- Countries used in: Hong Kong
- Major unit: One Hong Kong dollar
- Minor unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per Hong Kong dollar: 100
- Note denominations: HK$10, HK$20, HK$50, HK$100, HK$500, HK$1000
- Coin denominations: 10 cents. 20 cents, 50 cents, HK$1, HK$2, HK$5, HK$10
- Central bank: Hong Kong Monetary Authority
- Reserve currency: The Hong Kong dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe haven: The Hong Kong dollar is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Currency name: British pound
- Currency code: GBP
- Currency symbol: £,
- Countries used in: UK
- Major unit: One British pound
- Minor unit: One penny
- Minor units (pennies) per British pound: 100
- Note denominations: £5, £10, £20, £50
- Coin denominations: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 25p, 50p. £1, £2, £5
- Central bank: Bank of England
- Reserve currency: The British pound is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe haven: The British pound is not considered a safe haven currency.
With offices around the world, we’re on-hand to answer questions 24/7
+1 800 680 0750 (Free call)
+1 855 680 0745 (Free call)
Toronto Office Address
145 King Street,
ON M5H 1J8,