GBP to SGD historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of British pound to Singapore dollar exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
GBP to SGD historical rates
|May 31, 2021||1.869754|
|June 30, 2021||1.869211|
|July 31, 2021||1.8713|
|August 31, 2021||1.869036|
|September 30, 2021||1.852183|
|October 25, 2021||1.848918|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
Ready to make a transfer?
Register in less than five minutes.
- Currency Name: British pound
- Currency Code: GBP
- Currency Symbol: £,
- Central Bank: Bank of England
- Reserve Currency: The British pound is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The British pound is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries Used In: United Kingdom
- Major Unit: One British pound
- Minor Unit: One penny
- Minor units (pennies) per British pound: 100
- Note Denominations: £5, £10, £20, £50
- Coin Denominations: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 25p, 50p. £1, £2, £5
- Currency Name: Singapore dollar
- Currency Code: SGD
- Currency Symbol: $, S$
- Central Bank: Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Reserve Currency: The Singapore dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Singapore dollar is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries Used In: Singapore
- Major Unit: One Singapore dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per Singapore dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $2, $5, $10, $50, $100, $1000
- Coin Denominations: 5 cents, 10 cents, 20 cents, 50 cents, $1