SGD to CHF historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of Singapore dollar to Swiss franc exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
SGD – Singapore dollar
CHF – Swiss franc
SGD to CHF historical rates
|October 31, 2022||0.699409|
|November 30, 2022||0.695215|
|December 31, 2022||0.689327|
|January 31, 2023||0.697509|
|February 28, 2023||0.695134|
|March 30, 2023||0.690223|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
"*" indicates required fields
Ready to make a transfer? Sign up in less than 5 minutes.
- Currency name: Singapore dollar
- Currency code: SGD
- Currency symbol: $, S$
- Countries used in: Singapore
- Central bank: Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Central bank website: https://www.mas.gov.sg/
- Reserve currency: The Singapore dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe haven: The Singapore dollar is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Major unit: One Singapore dollar
- Minor unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per Singapore dollar: 100
- Note denominations: $2, $5, $10, $50, $100, $1000
- Coin denominations: 5 cents, 10 cents, 20 cents, 50 cents, $1
- Currency name: Swiss franc
- Currency code: CHF
- Currency symbol: CHf, Fr., SFr.
- Countries used in: Switzerland
- Central bank: Swiss National Bank
- Central bank website: https://www.snb.ch/en/
- Reserve currency: The Swiss franc is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe haven: The Swiss franc is considered a safe haven currency.
- Major unit: One Swiss franc
- Minor unit: One centime
- Minor units (centimes) per Swiss franc: 100
- Note denominations: 10 francs, 20 francs, 50 francs, 100 francs, 200 francs, 1000 francs,
- Coin denominations: 5 centimes, 10 centimes, 20 centimes, 1 ⁄ 2 francs, 1 francs, 2 francs, 5 francs,
The Swiss franc is the primary currency and legal tender of Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and the Italian exclave of Campione d'Italia. The Swiss National Bank issues banknotes and the federal mint Swiss mint issues coins.
With offices around the world, we’re on-hand to answer questions 24/7
+44 207 614 4194
+44 207 614 4195
London Office Address
The White Chapel Building
10 Whitechapel High St, London