SGD to CHF historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of Singapore dollar to Swiss franc exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
SGD to CHF historical rates
|December 31, 2021||0.675143|
|January 31, 2022||0.680113|
|February 28, 2022||0.685302|
|March 31, 2022||0.684349|
|April 30, 2022||0.69217|
|May 24, 2022||0.711955|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
Ready to make a transfer?
Register in less than five minutes.
- Currency Name: Singapore dollar
- Currency Code: SGD
- Currency Symbol: $, S$
- Central Bank: Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Reserve Currency: The Singapore dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Singapore dollar is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries Used In: Singapore
- Major Unit: One Singapore dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per Singapore dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $2, $5, $10, $50, $100, $1000
- Coin Denominations: 5 cents, 10 cents, 20 cents, 50 cents, $1
The Swiss franc is the primary currency and legal tender of Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and the Italian exclave of Campione d'Italia. The Swiss National Bank issues banknotes and the federal mint Swiss mint issues coins.
- Currency Name: Swiss franc
- Currency Code: CHF
- Currency Symbol: CHf, Fr., SFr.
- Central Bank: Swiss National Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Swiss franc is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Swiss franc is considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries Used In: Switzerland
- Major Unit: One Swiss franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Minor units (centimes) per Swiss franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 10 francs, 20 francs, 50 francs, 100 francs, 200 francs, 1000 francs,
- Coin Denominations: 5 centimes, 10 centimes, 20 centimes, 1 ⁄ 2 francs, 1 francs, 2 francs, 5 francs,