HKD to GBP historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of Hong Kong dollar to British pound exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
HKD to GBP historical rates
|March 31, 2022||0.097101|
|April 30, 2022||0.098507|
|May 31, 2022||0.10242|
|June 30, 2022||0.103447|
|July 31, 2022||0.10617|
|August 12, 2022||0.104899|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
Ready to make a transfer?
Register in less than five minutes.
- Currency name: Hong Kong dollar
- Currency code: HKD
- Currency symbol: $, HK$
- Countries used in: Hong Kong
- Central bank: Hong Kong Monetary Authority
- Central bank website: https://www.hkma.gov.hk/eng/
- Reserve currency: The Hong Kong dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe haven: The Hong Kong dollar is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Major unit: One Hong Kong dollar
- Minor unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per Hong Kong dollar: 100
- Note denominations: HK$10, HK$20, HK$50, HK$100, HK$500, HK$1000
- Coin denominations: 10 cents. 20 cents, 50 cents, HK$1, HK$2, HK$5, HK$10
- Currency name: British pound
- Currency code: GBP
- Currency symbol: £,
- Countries used in: UK
- Central bank: Bank of England
- Central bank website: https://www.bankofengland.co.uk/
- Reserve currency: The British pound is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe haven: The British pound is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Major unit: One British pound
- Minor unit: One penny
- Minor units (pennies) per British pound: 100
- Note denominations: £5, £10, £20, £50
- Coin denominations: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 25p, 50p. £1, £2, £5