GBP to SGD historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of British pound to Singapore dollar exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
GBP – British pound sterling
SGD – Singapore dollar
GBP to SGD historical rates
|January 31, 2023||1.62105|
|February 28, 2023||1.608466|
|March 31, 2023||1.626917|
|April 30, 2023||1.658124|
|May 31, 2023||1.671937|
|June 6, 2023||1.680986|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
"*" indicates required fields
Ready to make a transfer? Sign up in less than 5 minutes.
- Currency name: British pound
- Currency code: GBP
- Currency symbol: £,
- Countries used in: UK
- Central bank: Bank of England
- Central bank website: https://www.bankofengland.co.uk/
- Reserve currency: The British pound is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe haven: The British pound is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Major unit: One British pound
- Minor unit: One penny
- Minor units (pennies) per British pound: 100
- Note denominations: £5, £10, £20, £50
- Coin denominations: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 25p, 50p. £1, £2, £5
- Currency name: Singapore dollar
- Currency code: SGD
- Currency symbol: $, S$
- Countries used in: Singapore
- Central bank: Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Central bank website: https://www.mas.gov.sg/
- Reserve currency: The Singapore dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe haven: The Singapore dollar is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Major unit: One Singapore dollar
- Minor unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per Singapore dollar: 100
- Note denominations: $2, $5, $10, $50, $100, $1000
- Coin denominations: 5 cents, 10 cents, 20 cents, 50 cents, $1
With offices around the world, we’re on-hand to answer questions 24/7
+44 207 614 4194
+44 207 614 4195
London Office Address
The White Chapel Building
10 Whitechapel High St, London