CAD to EUR historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of Canadian dollar to euro exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
CAD – Canadian dollar
EUR – euro
CAD to EUR historical rates
|January 31, 2023||0.690903|
|February 28, 2023||0.694153|
|March 31, 2023||0.681414|
|April 30, 2023||0.67348|
|May 31, 2023||0.679514|
|June 2, 2023||0.691496|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
"*" indicates required fields
Ready to make a transfer? Sign up in less than 5 minutes.
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency name: Canadian dollar
- Currency code: CAD
- Currency symbol: $, C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Countries used in: Canada
- Central bank: Bank of Canada
- Central bank website: https://www.bankofcanada.ca/
- Reserve currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Major unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
- Currency name: Euro
- Currency code: EUR
- Currency symbol: €,
- Countries used in: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Central bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Central bank website: https://www.ecb.europa.eu/careers/vacancies/html/index.en.html
- Reserve currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Major unit: One Euro
- Minor unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per Euro: 100
- Note denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
With offices around the world, we’re on-hand to answer questions 24/7
+44 207 614 4194
+44 207 614 4195
London Office Address
The White Chapel Building
10 Whitechapel High St, London