CAD to CNY historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of Canadian dollar to Chinese yuan exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
CAD to CNY historical rates
|December 31, 2021||4.97844|
|January 31, 2022||5.034209|
|February 28, 2022||4.985156|
|March 31, 2022||5.01467|
|April 30, 2022||5.089777|
|May 22, 2022||5.202365|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
Ready to make a transfer?
Register in less than five minutes.
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $, C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2
- Currency Name: Chinese yuan
- Currency Code: CNY
- Currency Symbol: ¥, CN¥
- Central Bank: Bank of China
- Reserve Currency: The Chinese yuan is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Chinese yuan is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries Used In: China
- Major Unit: One Chinese yuan
- Minor Unit: One fen
- Minor units (fen) per Chinese yuan: 100
- Note Denominations: ¥1, ¥5, ¥10, ¥20, ¥50, ¥100
- Coin Denominations: ¥0.1, ¥0.5, ¥1