USD to EUR historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of US dollar to euro exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
USD to EUR historical rates
|December 31, 2022||0.944107|
|January 31, 2023||0.927567|
|February 28, 2023||0.93431|
|March 31, 2023||0.933585|
|April 30, 2023||0.909861|
|May 27, 2023||0.916537|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
"*" indicates required fields
Ready to make a transfer? Sign up in less than 5 minutes.
- Currency Name: United States dollar
- Currency Code: USD
- Currency Symbol: $, US$
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve
- Reserve Currency: The United States dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The United States dollar is considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries Used In: United States
- Note Denominations: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
- Major Unit: One United States dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per United States dollar: 100
The United States dollar (symbol: $; code: USD; also abbreviated US$ or U.S. Dollar, also referred to as American dollar, or informally known as the 'buck') is the official currency for the USA, Ecuador, El Salvador, British Virgin Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, and East Timor.
- Currency name: Euro
- Currency code: EUR
- Currency symbol: €,
- Central bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries used in: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Note denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
- Major unit: One Euro
- Minor unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per Euro: 100
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
With offices around the world, we’re on-hand to answer questions 24/7
1-800-948-364 (Within Ireland)
+353 1 582 5307 (International)
+65 6817 8748
Dublin Office Address
Fitzwilliam Court, 2 Leeson Close, Dublin 2, D02 YW24, Ireland