NZD to CNY historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of New Zealand dollar to Chinese yuan exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
NZD – New Zealand dollar
CNY – Chinese yuan
NZD to CNY historical rates
|October 31, 2022||4.080834|
|November 30, 2022||4.354378|
|December 31, 2022||4.431381|
|January 31, 2023||4.347834|
|February 28, 2023||4.297051|
|March 28, 2023||4.276011|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
"*" indicates required fields
Ready to make a transfer? Sign up in less than 5 minutes.
- Currency name: New Zealand dollar
- Currency code: NZD
- Currency symbol: $, NZ$
- Central bank: Reserve Bank of New Zealand
- Reserve currency: The New Zealand dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe haven: The New Zealand dollar is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries used in: New Zealand
- Note denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin denominations: 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2
- Major unit: One New Zealand dollar
- Minor unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per New Zealand dollar: 100
- Currency name: Chinese yuan
- Currency code: CNY
- Currency symbol: ¥, CN¥
- Central bank: Bank of China
- Reserve currency: The Chinese yuan is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe haven: The Chinese yuan is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries used in: China
- Note denominations: ¥1, ¥5, ¥10, ¥20, ¥50, ¥100
- Coin denominations: ¥0.1, ¥0.5, ¥1
- Major unit: One Chinese yuan
- Minor unit: One fen
- Minor units (fen) per Chinese yuan: 100
With offices around the world, we’re on-hand to answer questions 24/7
1-800-948-364 (Within Ireland)
+353 1 582 5307 (International)
+65 6817 8748
Dublin Office Address
Fitzwilliam Court, 2 Leeson Close, Dublin 2, D02 YW24, Ireland