EUR to CNY historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of euro to Chinese yuan exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
EUR to CNY historical rates
|April 30, 2023||7.570147|
|May 31, 2023||7.601966|
|June 30, 2023||7.758967|
|July 31, 2023||7.944644|
|August 31, 2023||7.907628|
|September 28, 2023||7.795315|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
"*" indicates required fields
Ready to make a transfer? Sign up in less than 5 minutes.
- Currency name: Euro
- Currency code: EUR
- Currency symbol: €,
- Central bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries used in: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Note denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
- Major unit: One Euro
- Minor unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per Euro: 100
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency name: Chinese yuan
- Currency code: CNY
- Currency symbol: ¥, CN¥
- Central bank: Bank of China
- Reserve currency: The Chinese yuan is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe haven: The Chinese yuan is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries used in: China
- Note denominations: ¥1, ¥5, ¥10, ¥20, ¥50, ¥100
- Coin denominations: ¥0.1, ¥0.5, ¥1
- Major unit: One Chinese yuan
- Minor unit: One fen
- Minor units (fen) per Chinese yuan: 100
With offices around the world, we’re on-hand to answer questions 24/7
1-800-948-364 (Within Ireland)
+353 1 582 5307 (International)
+65 6817 8748
Dublin Office Address
Fitzwilliam Court, 2 Leeson Close, Dublin 2, D02 YW24, Ireland