AUD to CHF historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of Australian dollar to Swiss franc exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
AUD to CHF historical rates
|July 31, 2023||0.588752|
|August 31, 2023||0.569328|
|September 30, 2023||0.577518|
|October 31, 2023||0.573479|
|November 30, 2023||0.579006|
|December 4, 2023||0.579935|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
"*" indicates required fields
- Currency name: Australian dollar
- Currency code: AUD
- Currency symbol: $, A$
- Central bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries used in: Australia
- Note denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
- Major unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per Australian dollar: 100
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency name: Swiss franc
- Currency code: CHF
- Currency symbol: CHf, Fr., SFr.
- Central bank: Swiss National Bank
- Reserve currency: The Swiss franc is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe haven: The Swiss franc is considered a safe haven currency.
- Countries used in: Switzerland
- Note denominations: 10 francs, 20 francs, 50 francs, 100 francs, 200 francs, 1000 francs,
- Coin denominations: 5 centimes, 10 centimes, 20 centimes, 1 ⁄ 2 francs, 1 francs, 2 francs, 5 francs,
- Major unit: One Swiss franc
- Minor unit: One centime
- Minor units (centimes) per Swiss franc: 100
The Swiss franc is the primary currency and legal tender of Switzerland, Liechtenstein, and the Italian exclave of Campione d'Italia. The Swiss National Bank issues banknotes and the federal mint Swiss mint issues coins.
With offices around the world, we’re on-hand to answer questions 24/7
1-800-948-364 (Within Ireland)
+353 1 582 5307 (International)
+65 6817 8748
Dublin Office Address
Fitzwilliam Court, 2 Leeson Close, Dublin 2, D02 YW24, Ireland
Ready to make a transfer? Sign up in less than 5 minutes.