You spoke, We listened
Since we launched our OFX brand and website in December, we’ve had a ton of positive response, but some of you have gone the extra mile and offered your feedback on what we could make even better. Put simply: you spoke, and we listened. Then we collected your comments across OFX.com, customer services, and social media to make this great service even greater.
This change to the charts and currency converter is the first of many customer-led enhancements you’ll be seeing under OFX. The more feedback you give, the better we become. We are committed to improving our website and mobile app in the pursuit of your happiness.
The market rate currency chart
- With our new currency chart, you can now keep track of up to four pairs of currencies at any given time. This allows you to keep track of the currency pairs you’re following.
- Now when you select a one-week view, the market rate shows at intervals of one hour, giving you more detailed information on the market movements.
- Pulling the cursor over the chart now reveals that specific market rate to 4 decimal places, allowing you to pinpoint any significant changes directly on the chart.
- As well as giving the exact market rate, the charts now provide a timestamp of exactly when that currency rate was last updated in your local time.
The dynamic currency converter
- Our currency converter has been improved to give you our transfer fees (where applicable) in your selected currency as opposed to AUD. This means you can accurately see any fees applied by us in real time as you convert different currencies. Don’t forget, however, that occasionally third-party banks may deduct a fee from your transfer before paying your recipient. This fee may vary, and OFX receives no portion of it.
Whether it’s related to the website, customer service or our daily market commentary, we want you to keep the feedback flowing so we can use it to build a better experience for you. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook and let us know what we can do for you.