USD to SGD historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of US dollar to Singapore dollar exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
USD to SGD historical rates
|October 31, 2022||1.424166|
|November 30, 2022||1.385105|
|December 31, 2022||1.352001|
|January 31, 2023||1.325199|
|February 28, 2023||1.333098|
|March 20, 2023||1.346437|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
"*" indicates required fields
Ready to make a transfer? Sign up in less than 5 minutes.
- Currency name: United States dollar
- Currency code: USD
- Currency symbol: $, US$
- Countries used in: United States
- Central bank: Federal Reserve
- Central bank website: https://www.federalreserve.gov/
- Reserve currency: The United States dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe haven: The United States dollar is considered a safe haven currency.
- Major unit: One United States dollar
- Minor unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per United States dollar: 100
- Note denominations: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
The United States dollar (symbol: $; code: USD; also abbreviated US$ or U.S. Dollar, also referred to as American dollar, or informally known as the 'buck') is the official currency for the USA, Ecuador, El Salvador, British Virgin Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, and East Timor.
- Currency name: Singapore dollar
- Currency code: SGD
- Currency symbol: $, S$
- Countries used in: Singapore
- Central bank: Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Central bank website: https://www.mas.gov.sg/
- Reserve currency: The Singapore dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe haven: The Singapore dollar is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Major unit: One Singapore dollar
- Minor unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per Singapore dollar: 100
- Note denominations: $2, $5, $10, $50, $100, $1000
- Coin denominations: 5 cents, 10 cents, 20 cents, 50 cents, $1
With offices around the world, we’re on-hand to answer questions 24/7
+44 207 614 4194
+44 207 614 4195
London Office Address
The White Chapel Building
10 Whitechapel High St, London