EUR to USD historical exchange rates
Get access to 20+ years of euro to US dollar exchange rates, broken down by daily, monthly & yearly periods.
EUR to USD historical rates
|December 31, 2022||1.059237|
|January 31, 2023||1.078189|
|February 28, 2023||1.07039|
|March 31, 2023||1.071229|
|April 30, 2023||1.099125|
|May 29, 2023||1.089286|
Subscribe to currency updates and tips from our OFXperts
We monitor global events and FX markets day and night, so you don’t have to.
"*" indicates required fields
Ready to make a transfer? Sign up in less than 5 minutes.
- Currency name: Euro
- Currency code: EUR
- Currency symbol: €,
- Countries used in: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Central bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Central bank website: https://www.ecb.europa.eu/careers/vacancies/html/index.en.html
- Reserve currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven currency.
- Major unit: One Euro
- Minor unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per Euro: 100
- Note denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency name: United States dollar
- Currency code: USD
- Currency symbol: $, US$
- Countries used in: United States
- Central bank: Federal Reserve
- Central bank website: https://www.federalreserve.gov/
- Reserve currency: The United States dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe haven: The United States dollar is considered a safe haven currency.
- Major unit: One United States dollar
- Minor unit: One cent
- Minor units (cents) per United States dollar: 100
- Note denominations: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
The United States dollar (symbol: $; code: USD; also abbreviated US$ or U.S. Dollar, also referred to as American dollar, or informally known as the 'buck') is the official currency for the USA, Ecuador, El Salvador, British Virgin Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands, Caribbean Netherlands, Palau, Federated States of Micronesia, Marshall Islands, and East Timor.
With offices around the world, we’re on-hand to answer questions 24/7
+44 207 614 4194
+44 207 614 4195
London Office Address
The White Chapel Building
10 Whitechapel High St, London