International payments to China
How do you save on your international payments to China?
It’s simple: use OFX. We provide great exchange rates and products that can help you manage your currency risk exposure. Whether you’re a global brand with offices around the world or a sole-proprietor whose needs change all the time, we’ve got your international payments to China covered. (Want business money transfers to Hong Kong? See Payments to Hong Kong).
With OFX, you can:
- Make one-off international payments to China, or lock in a competitive exchange rate for up to 12 months to keep your cash flow predictable.
- Operate a fully outsourced end-to-end international payments solution, and have it up and running just months after signing the contract with us.
- Create or augment a revenue stream by using our API or Platform as a Service (PaaS) to provide a value-added foreign exchange service for your customers.
- Save development time and costs by using our tried and tested platform.
- Upload a list of suppliers or staff, and pay up to 500 people with just one click.
- Get access to our robust proprietary platform which functions even during heavy market turmoil. Our operations run 24/7 and 363 days a year, so when your bank is sleeping, we’re not.
- Gain a strategic partnership with Australia’s preeminent international money transfer service.
If you’re ready to make international payments to China, get the competitive edge for your business money transfer needs by using OFX.
Please be advised: OFX can help you transfer money to China or make payments to overseas suppliers in their preferred currency. You can transfer either USD or RMB (or CNY) to China, however, there are certain limitations in transferring money to China due to government regulations. There are no limits on how much you can send to China with OFX, but there may be limitations imposed by domestic Chinese banks on how much your recipient can receive. Contact our corporate dealing desk to discuss how we can best assist you with your payments to China.
Want to know more about making foreign exchange payments to China? Get insights from a professional corporate dealer.