International Payments to China
China, home of the Great Wall. OFX, home of the Great Rate.
With OFX, you can:
- Make one-off international payments to China, or lock in a competitive exchange rate for up to 12 months to keep your cash flow predictable.
- Operate a fully outsourced end-to-end international payments solution, and have it up and running just months after signing the contract with us.
- Create or augment a revenue stream by using our API or Platform as a Service (PaaS) to provide a value-added foreign exchange service for your customers.
- Save development time and costs by using our tried and tested platform.
- Upload a list of suppliers or staff, and pay up to 500 people with just one click.
- Get access to our robust proprietary platform which functions even during heavy market turmoil. (Remember Brexit? When others shut down, we were open.) Our operations run 24/7 and 363 days a year, so when your bank is sleeping, we’re not.
- Gain a strategic partnership with a world-class money transfer service.
If you’re ready to make international payments to China, get the competitive edge your business needs by using OFX.
Please be advised: OFX can help you transfer money to China or make payments to overseas suppliers in their preferred currency. You can transfer either USD or RMB (or CNY) to China, however, there are certain limitations in transferring money to China due to government regulations. There are no limits on how much you can send to China with OFX, but there may be limitations imposed by domestic Chinese banks on how much your recipient can receive. Contact customer service to discuss how we can best assist you with your payments to China.
Want to know more about to China? Check out this article by our professional corporate dealer Michael Judge.