Global money solutions for your ecommerce business
Why is OFX the right choice for your business?
- Global Currency Account: Open local accounts in up to 7 currencies. Use them to collect funds like a local, make payments like a local or convert funds at great rates – all from a single dashboard.
- Secure global transfers: Pay international suppliers and fees at great exchange rates in over 50 currencies. Transfer online, in our app or with your Global Currency Account balance.
- 24/7 OFXpert support: Ask questions about currency movements, collecting funds from Amazon, or simply making a transfer. Our OFXperts here 24/7 and happy to help.
Don’t change the way you do business,
change the way you get paid
If you’re selling internationally – through marketplaces like Amazon or your own website – customers will pay you in foreign currency, so paying for FX is inevitable. Just don’t leave it to chance.
Marketplaces and payment gateways can charge a lot to convert your international revenue to your home currency. But with an OFX Global Currency Account you get paid like a local. That means receiving local currency proceeds into your own local currency accounts (think euro to euro or pound to pound). That way it’s up to you to choose when, where and at what rate to convert your funds.
What are the benefits of a Global Currency Account?
- Receive funds: Open local accounts in USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD, SGD and HKD. Use to receive funds from international marketplaces or payment gateways.
- Make local payments: Pay taxes, fees and suppliers in their local currency directly from your dashboard, and avoid unnecessary conversion fees.
- Transfer funds globally: When you decide to move your money, we’ve got great rates to over 50 currencies. So you can see more of your money when you convert it.
- Go global: Top up your accounts with domestic currency and transfer between your local accounts.
Amazon Payment Services Provider Program
Amazon is an important marketplace for many of our sellers, and it’s important you have the right solution for the platform.
You may have seen an announcement from Amazon about a new Payment Service Provider Program, designed to protect customers and sellers from fraud and abuse.
We’re pleased to share that we’re a participating member so you can confidently use the OFX Global Currency Account for all your Amazon store sales.
Pay overseas suppliers with secure global transfers
If you’re using international suppliers, you’re probably looking for a fast and cost-effective way to pay them, and we can help with that too.
Make payments to over 50 currencies directly from your Global Currency Account balance or make a Spot Transfer online or with our app – quickly, securely and at competitive rates.
How OFX works
Get a quote
Get a quote with our competitive
Send the funds
Enter your recipient’s details and send OFX the money by bank transfer.
Track the transfer
Track your money as it moves, online or via the OFX app.
We proudly help thousands of ecommerce businesses move and manage their money every month
Ready to make a transfer? Let’s get started.
© 2022 OFX Singapore Pte. Limited. OFX Singapore Pte. Limited (UEN: 201317103N) is regulated in Singapore by the Monetary Authority of Singapore under the Payment Services Act (Licence no. PS20200277).
OFX is licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore to conduct the following payment services: Cross-border Money Transfer Service; Domestic Money Transfer Service; E-money Issuance Service; and Account Issuance Service.
Please note that this does not mean you will be able to recover all the money you paid to OFX if OFX’s business fails.
The information on this website does not take into account the investment objectives, financial situation and needs of any particular person.
We make no recommendation as to the merits of any financial product referred to on this website.