Global money solutions for your ecommerce business
Whether you’re a seasoned seller or just starting out, OFX helps keep things simple when it comes to making global payments, receiving international funds, and moving money between currencies.
Why is OFX the right choice for your business?
- Global Currency Account: Open local accounts in up to 7 currencies. Use them to collect funds like a local, make payments like a local or convert funds at bank-beating rates – all from a single dashboard.
- Secure global transfers: Pay international suppliers and fees at bank-beating exchange rates in over 50 currencies. Transfer online, in our app or with your Global Currency Account balance.
- 24/7 OFXpert support: Ask questions about currency movements, collecting funds from Amazon, or simply making a transfer. Our OFXperts here 24/7 and happy to help.
Don’t change the way you do business,
change the way you get paid
If you’re selling internationally – through marketplaces like Amazon or your own website – customers will pay you in foreign currency, so paying for FX is inevitable. Just don’t leave it to chance.
Marketplaces and payment gateways can charge a lot to convert your international revenue to your home currency. But with an OFX Global Currency Account you get paid like a local. That means receiving local currency proceeds into your own local currency accounts (think euro to euro or pound to pound). That way it’s up to you to choose when, where and at what rate to convert your funds.
What are the benefits of a Global Currency Account?
- Receive funds: Open local accounts in USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, AUD, SGD and HKD. Use to receive funds from international marketplaces or payment gateways.
- Make local payments: Pay taxes, fees and suppliers in their local currency directly from your dashboard, and avoid unnecessary conversion fees.
- Transfer funds globally: When you decide to move your money, we’ve got bank-beating rates to over 50 currencies. So you can see more of your money when you convert it.
- Go global: Top up your accounts with domestic currency and transfer between your local accounts.
Amazon Payment Services Provider Program
Amazon is an important marketplace for many of our sellers, and it’s important you have the right solution for the platform.
You may have seen an announcement from Amazon about a new Payment Service Provider Program, designed to protect customers and sellers from fraud and abuse.
We’re pleased to share that we’re a participating member so you can confidently use the OFX Global Currency Account for all your Amazon store sales.
Pay overseas suppliers with secure global transfers
If you’re using international suppliers, you’re probably looking for a fast and cost-effective way to pay them, and we can help with that too.
Make payments to over 50 currencies directly from your Global Currency Account balance or make a Spot Transfer online or with our app – quickly, securely and at competitive rates.
How OFX works
Get a quote
Get a quote with our competitive
Send the funds
Enter your recipient’s details and send OFX the money by bank transfer.
Track the transfer
Track your money as it moves, online or via the OFX app.
We proudly help thousands of ecommerce businesses move and manage their money every month
Ready to make a transfer? Let’s get started.
© 2022 UKForex Limited
UKForex Limited trading as OFX is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (Firm Ref. 902028). Our registered office is at 4th Floor, The White Chapel Building, 10 Whitechapel High St, London E1 8QS.