USD to MKD Exchange rates
US dollar to Macedonian denar. Get bank beating foreign currency exchange with OFX.
USD/MKD currency chart: 1.00 USD = 0 MKD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: US dollar
- Currency Code: USD
- Currency Symbol: $ or US$
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve
- Reserve Currency: The United States dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The United States dollar is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United States
- Major Unit: One United States dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per United States dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
The Macedonian denar is the official currency of the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia.
- Currency Name: Macedonian denar
- Currency Code: MKD
- Currency Symbol: ден
- Central Bank: National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia
- Reserve Currency: The Macedonian Denar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Macedonian Denar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In:
- Major Unit: One Macedonian Denar
- Minor Unit: One deni
- Deni per Macedonian Denar: 100
- Note Denominations: 10, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000 denari
- Coin Denominations: 50 deni. 1, 2, 5, 10, 50 denari