USD to ILS Exchange rates
US dollar to Israeli new shekel. Get bank beating foreign currency exchange with OFX.
Market Rate 3.1245
USD/ILS currency chart: 1.00 USD = 3.12 ILS
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: US dollar
- Currency Code: USD
- Currency Symbol: $ or US$
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve
- Reserve Currency: The United States dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The United States dollar is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United States
- Major Unit: One United States dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per United States dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
The ‘new shekel’ is also referred to merely as the ‘shekel’, and was formerly known as the ‘new Israeli shekel’. The new shekel is also legal tender in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.
- Currency Name: Israeli new shekel
- Currency Code: ILS
- Currency Symbol: ₪
- Central Bank: Bank of Israel
- Reserve Currency: The Israeli New Shekel is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Israeli New Shekel is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In:
- Major Unit: One Israeli New Shekel
- Minor Unit: One agora
- Agoras per Israeli New Shekel: 100
- Note Denominations: ₪20, ₪50, ₪100, ₪200
- Coin Denominations: 10 agorot, ₪½, ₪1, ₪2, ₪5, ₪10
Previous USD to ILS Exchange Rates
USD to ILS historical rates
|August 31, 2021||3.224388|
|September 30, 2021||3.205517|
|October 31, 2021||3.211348|
|November 30, 2021||3.121507|
|December 31, 2021||3.1343|
|January 22, 2022||3.117036|