USD to ARS Exchange rates
US dollar to Argentine peso. Get bank beating foreign currency exchange with OFX.
USD/ARS currency chart: 1.00 USD = 100.71 ARS
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: US dollar
- Currency Code: USD
- Currency Symbol: $ or US$
- Central Bank: Federal Reserve
- Reserve Currency: The United States dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The United States dollar is considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: United States
- Major Unit: One United States dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per United States dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, 50¢, $1
The peso is the country's official currency that began circulation in 1992, identified by the symbol $ preceding the amount in the same way as many countries using dollar currencies. It is subdivided into 100 centavos. Its ISO 4217 code is ARS.
- Currency Name: Argentine peso
- Currency Code: ARS
- Currency Symbol: $
- Central Bank: Banco Central de la República Argentina
- Reserve Currency: The Argentine peso is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Argentine peso is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Argentina
- Major Unit: One Argentine peso
- Minor Unit: One centavo
- Centavos per Argentine peso: 100
- Note Denominations: 2 pesos, 5 pesos, 10 pesos, 20 pesos, 50 pesos, 100 pesos, 1000 pesos, 200 pesos, 500 pesos
- Coin Denominations: 5 centavos, 10 centavos, 25 centavos, 50 centavos, 1 peso
Previous USD to ARS Exchange Rates
USD to ARS historical rates
|August 31, 2021||97.182973|
|September 30, 2021||98.255871|
|October 31, 2021||99.187697|
|November 30, 2021||100.33181|
|December 31, 2021||101.890696|
|January 22, 2022||103.547932|