PHP to ISK Exchange rates
Philippine peso to Icelandic króna. Get bank beating foreign currency exchange with OFX.
PHP/ISK currency chart: 1.00 PHP = 0 ISK
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Philippine peso
- Currency Code: PHP
- Currency Symbol: ₱
- Central Bank: Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
- Reserve Currency: The Philippine Peso is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Philippine Peso is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In:
- Major Unit: One Philippine Peso
- Minor Unit: One sentimo or centavo
- Sentimos or centavos per Philippine Peso: 100
- Note Denominations: ₱1, ₱5, ₱10, ₱20, ₱50, ₱100, ₱500
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
The króna is the official currency of Iceland. Iceland is the second smallest country by population, after the Seychelles, to have its own currency and monetary policy.
- Currency Name: Icelandic króna
- Currency Code: ISK
- Currency Symbol: kr
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Iceland
- Reserve Currency: The Icelandic Króna is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Icelandic Króna is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Iceland
- Major Unit: One Icelandic Króna
- Minor Unit: One aurar
- Aurars per Icelandic Króna: 100
- Note Denominations: 500, 1,000, 2,000, 5,000, 10,000 krona
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 50, 100 krona