PHP to AUD Exchange rates
Philippine peso to Australian dollar. Get bank beating foreign currency exchange with OFX.
Market Rate 0.0271
PHP/AUD currency chart: 1.00 PHP = 0.03 AUD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Philippine peso
- Currency Code: PHP
- Currency Symbol: ₱
- Central Bank: Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
- Reserve Currency: The Philippine Peso is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Philippine Peso is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In:
- Major Unit: One Philippine Peso
- Minor Unit: One sentimo or centavo
- Sentimos or centavos per Philippine Peso: 100
- Note Denominations: ₱1, ₱5, ₱10, ₱20, ₱50, ₱100, ₱500
- Coin Denominations: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: Australian dollar
- Currency Code: AUD
- Currency Symbol: $ or A$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve Currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Australia
- Major Unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Australian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
Previous PHP to AUD Exchange Rates
PHP to AUD historical rates
|August 31, 2021||0.02728|
|September 30, 2021||0.027202|
|October 31, 2021||0.026644|
|November 30, 2021||0.027228|
|December 31, 2021||0.027788|
|January 16, 2022||0.02706|