NZD to ISK Exchange rates
New Zealand dollar to Icelandic króna. Get bank beating foreign currency exchange with OFX.
NZD/ISK currency chart: 1.00 NZD = 0 ISK
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: New Zealand dollar
- Currency Code: NZD
- Currency Symbol: $ or NZ$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of New Zealand
- Reserve Currency: The New Zealand dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The New Zealand dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: New Zealand
- Major Unit: One New Zealand dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per New Zealand dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2
The króna is the official currency of Iceland. Iceland is the second smallest country by population, after the Seychelles, to have its own currency and monetary policy.
- Currency Name: Icelandic króna
- Currency Code: ISK
- Currency Symbol: kr
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Iceland
- Reserve Currency: The Icelandic Króna is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Icelandic Króna is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Iceland
- Major Unit: One Icelandic Króna
- Minor Unit: One aurar
- Aurars per Icelandic Króna: 100
- Note Denominations: 500, 1,000, 2,000, 5,000, 10,000 krona
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 50, 100 krona