JPY to MKD Exchange rates
Japanese yen to Macedonian denar. Get bank beating foreign currency exchange with OFX.
JPY/MKD currency chart: 1.00 JPY = 0 MKD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Japanese yen
- Currency Code: JPY
- Currency Symbol: ¥ or 円, 圓
- Central Bank: Bank of Japan
- Reserve Currency: The Japanese Yen is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Japanese Yen is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Japan
- Major Unit: One Japanese Yen
- Minor Unit: One sen
- Sen per Japanese Yen: 100
- Note Denominations: 1000, 2000, 5000, 100000
- Coin Denominations: JP¥1, JP¥5, JP¥10, JP¥50, JP¥100, JP¥500
The Macedonian denar is the official currency of the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia.
- Currency Name: Macedonian denar
- Currency Code: MKD
- Currency Symbol: ден
- Central Bank: National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia
- Reserve Currency: The Macedonian Denar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Macedonian Denar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In:
- Major Unit: One Macedonian Denar
- Minor Unit: One deni
- Deni per Macedonian Denar: 100
- Note Denominations: 10, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000 denari
- Coin Denominations: 50 deni. 1, 2, 5, 10, 50 denari