INR to ISK Exchange rates
Indian rupee to Icelandic króna. Get bank beating foreign currency exchange with OFX.
INR/ISK currency chart: 1.00 INR = 0 ISK
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Indian rupee
- Currency Code: INR
- Currency Symbol: ₹
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of India
- Reserve Currency: The Indian Rupee is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Indian Rupee is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In:
- Major Unit: One Indian Rupee
- Minor Unit: One paise
- Paises per Indian Rupee: 100
- Note Denominations: ₹5, ₹10, ₹20, ₹50, ₹100, ₹200, ₹500, ₹2000
- Coin Denominations: p50, ₹1, ₹2, ₹5, ₹10
The króna is the official currency of Iceland. Iceland is the second smallest country by population, after the Seychelles, to have its own currency and monetary policy.
- Currency Name: Icelandic króna
- Currency Code: ISK
- Currency Symbol: kr
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Iceland
- Reserve Currency: The Icelandic Króna is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Icelandic Króna is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Iceland
- Major Unit: One Icelandic Króna
- Minor Unit: One aurar
- Aurars per Icelandic Króna: 100
- Note Denominations: 500, 1,000, 2,000, 5,000, 10,000 krona
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 50, 100 krona