HKD to MKD Exchange rates
Hong Kong dollar to Macedonian denar. Get bank beating foreign currency exchange with OFX.
HKD/MKD currency chart: 1.00 HKD = 0 MKD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Hong Kong dollar
- Currency Code: HKD
- Currency Symbol: $ or HK$
- Central Bank: Hong Kong Monetary Authority
- Reserve Currency: The Hong Kong dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Hong Kong dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Hong Kong
- Major Unit: One Hong Kong dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Hong Kong dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: HK$10, HK$20, HK$50, HK$100, HK$500, HK$1000
- Coin Denominations: 10 cents. 20 cents, 50 cents, HK$1, HK$2, HK$5, HK$10
The Macedonian denar is the official currency of the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia.
- Currency Name: Macedonian denar
- Currency Code: MKD
- Currency Symbol: ден
- Central Bank: National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia
- Reserve Currency: The Macedonian Denar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Macedonian Denar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In:
- Major Unit: One Macedonian Denar
- Minor Unit: One deni
- Deni per Macedonian Denar: 100
- Note Denominations: 10, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000 denari
- Coin Denominations: 50 deni. 1, 2, 5, 10, 50 denari