GBP to ISK Exchange rates
British pound sterling to Icelandic króna. Get bank beating foreign currency exchange with OFX.
GBP/ISK currency chart: 1.00 GBP = 0 ISK
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: British pound sterling
- Currency Code: GBP
- Currency Symbol: £
- Central Bank: Bank of England
- Reserve Currency: The British pound is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The British pound is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: UK
- Major Unit: One British pound
- Minor Unit: One penny
- Pennies per British pound: 100
- Note Denominations: £5, £10, £20, £50
- Coin Denominations: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 25p, 50p. £1, £2, £5
The króna is the official currency of Iceland. Iceland is the second smallest country by population, after the Seychelles, to have its own currency and monetary policy.
- Currency Name: Icelandic króna
- Currency Code: ISK
- Currency Symbol: kr
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Iceland
- Reserve Currency: The Icelandic Króna is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Icelandic Króna is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Iceland
- Major Unit: One Icelandic Króna
- Minor Unit: One aurar
- Aurars per Icelandic Króna: 100
- Note Denominations: 500, 1,000, 2,000, 5,000, 10,000 krona
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 50, 100 krona