EUR to UAH Exchange rates
Euro to Ukrainian hryvnia. Get bank beating foreign currency exchange with OFX.
EUR/UAH currency chart: 1.00 EUR = 0 UAH
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency Name: euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
- Currency Name: Ukrainian hryvnia
- Currency Code: UAH
- Currency Symbol: ₴
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Ukraine
- Reserve Currency: The Ukrainian Hryvnia is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Ukrainian Hryvnia is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In:
- Major Unit: One Ukrainian Hryvnia
- Minor Unit: One kopiyka
- per Ukrainian Hryvnia: 100
- Note Denominations: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500 hryven'
- Coin Denominations: 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, 50 kopiyok. 1 hryvnia