XPF to EUR Exchange rates
CFP franc to Euro. Get great foreign currency exchange with OFX.
Market Rate 0.0085
XPF/EUR currency chart: 1.00 XPF = 0.01 EUR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: CFP franc
- Currency Code: XPF
- Currency Symbol: CFP
- Central Bank: Institut d’émission d’Outre-Mer (IEOM)
- Reserve Currency: The CFP franc is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The CFP franc is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In:
- Major Unit: One CFP franc
- Minor Unit: One franc
- Francs per CFP franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 500, 1000, 5000, 10000 Francs
- Coin Denominations: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 Francs
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency Name: euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
Previous XPF to EUR Exchange Rates
XPF to EUR historical rates
|August 31, 2021||0.008364|
|September 30, 2021||0.008329|
|October 31, 2021||0.008353|
|November 30, 2021||0.008362|
|December 31, 2021||0.008342|
|January 17, 2022||0.008342|