XOF to EUR Exchange rates
West African CFA franc to Euro. Get great foreign currency exchange with OFX.
Market Rate 0.0016
XOF/EUR currency chart: 1.00 XOF = 0 EUR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The CFA Franc BCEAO is pegged to the Euro at 1 euro = 655.957 XOF. It is used by eight independent states in West Africa: Benin, Burkina Faso, Côte d'Ivoire, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Niger, Sénégal and Togo.
- Currency Name: West African CFA franc
- Currency Code: XOF
- Currency Symbol: CFA
- Central Bank: Central Bank of West African States
- Reserve Currency: The West African CFA Franc is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The West African CFA Franc is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Benin, Burkina Faso, Côte d'Ivoire, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Niger, Senegal, Togo
- Major Unit: One West African CFA Franc
- Minor Unit: One centime
- Centimes per West African CFA Franc: 100
- Note Denominations: 500, 1,000, 2,000, 5,000, 10,000 francs
- Coin Denominations: 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 500 francs
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency Name: euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2