VUV to JPY Exchange rates
Vanuatu vatu to Japanese yen. Get great foreign currency exchange with OFX.
Market Rate 1.0606
VUV/JPY currency chart: 1.00 VUV = 1.06 JPY
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The official Vanuatu currency is the vatu. The vatu is a single unit of currency which has no subunit, with 1 vatu being the smallest possible denomination of Vanuatu currency and 100 vatu the largest possible denomination.
- Currency Name: Vanuatu vatu
- Currency Code: VUV
- Currency Symbol: VT
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Vanuatu
- Reserve Currency: The Vanuatu vatu is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Vanuatu vatu is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In:
- Major Unit: One Vanuatu vatu
- Minor Unit: One
- per Vanuatu vatu:
- Note Denominations: 100VT, 200VT, 500VT, 1,000VT, 2,000VT, 5,000VT, 10,000VT
- Coin Denominations: 1VT, 2VT, 5VT, 10VT, 20VT, 50VT, 100VT
- Currency Name: Japanese yen
- Currency Code: JPY
- Currency Symbol: ¥ or 円, 圓
- Central Bank: Bank of Japan
- Reserve Currency: The Japanese Yen is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Japanese Yen is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Japan
- Major Unit: One Japanese Yen
- Minor Unit: One sen
- Sen per Japanese Yen: 100
- Note Denominations: 1000, 2000, 5000, 100000
- Coin Denominations: JP¥1, JP¥5, JP¥10, JP¥50, JP¥100, JP¥500
Previous VUV to JPY Exchange Rates
VUV to JPY historical rates