VUV to GBP Exchange rates
Vanuatu vatu to British pound sterling. Get great foreign currency exchange with OFX.
Market Rate 0.0068
VUV/GBP currency chart: 1.00 VUV = 0.01 GBP
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The official Vanuatu currency is the vatu. The vatu is a single unit of currency which has no subunit, with 1 vatu being the smallest possible denomination of Vanuatu currency and 100 vatu the largest possible denomination.
- Currency Name: Vanuatu vatu
- Currency Code: VUV
- Currency Symbol: VT
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Vanuatu
- Reserve Currency: The Vanuatu vatu is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Vanuatu vatu is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In:
- Major Unit: One Vanuatu vatu
- Minor Unit: One
- per Vanuatu vatu:
- Note Denominations: 100VT, 200VT, 500VT, 1,000VT, 2,000VT, 5,000VT, 10,000VT
- Coin Denominations: 1VT, 2VT, 5VT, 10VT, 20VT, 50VT, 100VT
- Currency Name: British pound sterling
- Currency Code: GBP
- Currency Symbol: £
- Central Bank: Bank of England
- Reserve Currency: The British pound is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The British pound is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: UK
- Major Unit: One British pound
- Minor Unit: One penny
- Pennies per British pound: 100
- Note Denominations: £5, £10, £20, £50
- Coin Denominations: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 25p, 50p. £1, £2, £5
Previous VUV to GBP Exchange Rates
VUV to GBP historical rates