UAH to CAD Exchange rates
Ukrainian hryvnia to Canadian dollar. Get great foreign currency exchange with OFX.
UAH/CAD currency chart: 1.00 UAH = 0 CAD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Ukrainian hryvnia
- Currency Code: UAH
- Currency Symbol: ₴
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Ukraine
- Reserve Currency: The Ukrainian Hryvnia is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Ukrainian Hryvnia is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In:
- Major Unit: One Ukrainian Hryvnia
- Minor Unit: One kopiyka
- per Ukrainian Hryvnia: 100
- Note Denominations: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500 hryven'
- Coin Denominations: 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, 50 kopiyok. 1 hryvnia
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $ or C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2