UAH to AUD Exchange rates
Ukrainian hryvnia to Australian dollar. Get great foreign currency exchange with OFX.
UAH/AUD currency chart: 1.00 UAH = 0 AUD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Ukrainian hryvnia
- Currency Code: UAH
- Currency Symbol: ₴
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Ukraine
- Reserve Currency: The Ukrainian Hryvnia is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Ukrainian Hryvnia is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In:
- Major Unit: One Ukrainian Hryvnia
- Minor Unit: One kopiyka
- per Ukrainian Hryvnia: 100
- Note Denominations: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500 hryven'
- Coin Denominations: 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, 50 kopiyok. 1 hryvnia
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: Australian dollar
- Currency Code: AUD
- Currency Symbol: $ or A$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve Currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Australia
- Major Unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Australian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2