TRY to AUD Exchange rates
Turkish lira to Australian dollar. Get great foreign currency exchange with OFX.
Market Rate 0.1030
TRY/AUD currency chart: 1.00 TRY = 0.10 AUD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Turkish lira
- Currency Code: TRY
- Currency Symbol: ₺ or TL
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey
- Reserve Currency: The Turkish Lira is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Turkish Lira is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In:
- Major Unit: One Turkish Lira
- Minor Unit: One kuruş
- Kuruş per Turkish Lira: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 TL
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 Kr. 1 TL
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: Australian dollar
- Currency Code: AUD
- Currency Symbol: $ or A$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve Currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Australia
- Major Unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Australian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
Previous TRY to AUD Exchange Rates
TRY to AUD historical rates
|August 31, 2021||0.161478|
|September 30, 2021||0.159455|
|October 31, 2021||0.146545|
|November 30, 2021||0.128122|
|December 31, 2021||0.103951|
|January 23, 2022||0.102374|