TRY to ARS Exchange rates
Turkish lira to Argentine peso. Get great foreign currency exchange with OFX.
TRY/ARS currency chart: 1.00 TRY = 7.44 ARS
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Turkish lira
- Currency Code: TRY
- Currency Symbol: ₺ or TL
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey
- Reserve Currency: The Turkish Lira is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Turkish Lira is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In:
- Major Unit: One Turkish Lira
- Minor Unit: One kuruş
- Kuruş per Turkish Lira: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 TL
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 Kr. 1 TL
The peso is the country's official currency that began circulation in 1992, identified by the symbol $ preceding the amount in the same way as many countries using dollar currencies. It is subdivided into 100 centavos. Its ISO 4217 code is ARS.
- Currency Name: Argentine peso
- Currency Code: ARS
- Currency Symbol: $
- Central Bank: Banco Central de la República Argentina
- Reserve Currency: The Argentine peso is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Argentine peso is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Argentina
- Major Unit: One Argentine peso
- Minor Unit: One centavo
- Centavos per Argentine peso: 100
- Note Denominations: 2 pesos, 5 pesos, 10 pesos, 20 pesos, 50 pesos, 100 pesos, 1000 pesos, 200 pesos, 500 pesos
- Coin Denominations: 5 centavos, 10 centavos, 25 centavos, 50 centavos, 1 peso
Previous TRY to ARS Exchange Rates
TRY to ARS historical rates
|August 31, 2021||11.458305|
|September 30, 2021||11.472845|
|October 31, 2021||10.754844|
|November 30, 2021||9.389369|
|December 31, 2021||7.582171|
|January 26, 2022||7.657963|