THB to AUD Exchange rates
Thai baht to Australian dollar. Get great foreign currency exchange with OFX.
Market Rate 0.0420
THB/AUD currency chart: 1.00 THB = 0.04 AUD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Thai baht
- Currency Code: THB
- Currency Symbol: ฿
- Central Bank: Bank of Thailand
- Reserve Currency: The Thai Baht is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Thai Baht is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In:
- Major Unit: One Thai Baht
- Minor Unit: One santang
- Santangs per Thai Baht: 100
- Note Denominations: ฿20, ฿50, ฿100, ฿500, ฿1,000
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 satang. ฿1, ฿2, ฿5, ฿10
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: Australian dollar
- Currency Code: AUD
- Currency Symbol: $ or A$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve Currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Australia
- Major Unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Australian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2
Previous THB to AUD Exchange Rates
THB to AUD historical rates
|August 31, 2021||0.041377|
|September 30, 2021||0.041327|
|October 31, 2021||0.04035|
|November 30, 2021||0.041408|
|December 31, 2021||0.041674|
|January 22, 2022||0.041684|