PEN to EUR Exchange rates
Peruvian sol to Euro. Get great foreign currency exchange with OFX.
Market Rate 0.2316
PEN/EUR currency chart: 1.00 PEN = 0 EUR
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Peruvian sol
- Currency Code: PEN
- Currency Symbol: S/
- Central Bank: Central Reserve Bank of Peru
- Reserve Currency: The Peruvian Sol is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Peruvian Sol is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In:
- Major Unit: One Peruvian Sol
- Minor Unit: One céntimo
- Céntimos per Peruvian Sol: 100
- Note Denominations: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 soles
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 céntimos. 1, 2, 5 soles
The euro (symbol: €; code: EUR) is the official currency of 19 of the 27 member states of the European Union.
- Currency Name: euro
- Currency Code: EUR
- Currency Symbol: €
- Central Bank: European Central Bank (ECB)
- Reserve Currency: The Euro is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Euro is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, Austria, Ireland, Malta, Slovenia, Latvia, Cyprus, Luxembourg, Estonia, Slovakia, Lithuania, Andorra, Finland, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Vatican City, Kosovo
- Major Unit: One Euro
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Euro: 100
- Note Denominations: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
- Coin Denominations: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2