PEN to CAD Exchange rates
Peruvian sol to Canadian dollar. Get great foreign currency exchange with OFX.
Market Rate 0.3274
PEN/CAD currency chart: 1.00 PEN = 0 CAD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Peruvian sol
- Currency Code: PEN
- Currency Symbol: S/
- Central Bank: Central Reserve Bank of Peru
- Reserve Currency: The Peruvian Sol is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Peruvian Sol is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In:
- Major Unit: One Peruvian Sol
- Minor Unit: One céntimo
- Céntimos per Peruvian Sol: 100
- Note Denominations: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 soles
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 céntimos. 1, 2, 5 soles
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $ or C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2