MKD to NZD Exchange rates
Macedonian denar to New Zealand dollar. Get great foreign currency exchange with OFX.
MKD/NZD currency chart: 1.00 MKD = 0 NZD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The Macedonian denar is the official currency of the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia.
- Currency Name: Macedonian denar
- Currency Code: MKD
- Currency Symbol: ден
- Central Bank: National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia
- Reserve Currency: The Macedonian Denar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Macedonian Denar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In:
- Major Unit: One Macedonian Denar
- Minor Unit: One deni
- Deni per Macedonian Denar: 100
- Note Denominations: 10, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000 denari
- Coin Denominations: 50 deni. 1, 2, 5, 10, 50 denari
- Currency Name: New Zealand dollar
- Currency Code: NZD
- Currency Symbol: $ or NZ$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of New Zealand
- Reserve Currency: The New Zealand dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The New Zealand dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: New Zealand
- Major Unit: One New Zealand dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per New Zealand dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2