ISK to CAD Exchange rates
Icelandic króna to Canadian dollar. Get great foreign currency exchange with OFX.
ISK/CAD currency chart: 1.00 ISK = 0 CAD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The króna is the official currency of Iceland. Iceland is the second smallest country by population, after the Seychelles, to have its own currency and monetary policy.
- Currency Name: Icelandic króna
- Currency Code: ISK
- Currency Symbol: kr
- Central Bank: Central Bank of Iceland
- Reserve Currency: The Icelandic Króna is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Icelandic Króna is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Iceland
- Major Unit: One Icelandic Króna
- Minor Unit: One aurar
- Aurars per Icelandic Króna: 100
- Note Denominations: 500, 1,000, 2,000, 5,000, 10,000 krona
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 50, 100 krona
The Canadian dollar is the currency of Canada. It is abbreviated with the dollar sign $, or sometimes CA$, CAD$ or C$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies. It is divided into 100 cents.
- Currency Name: Canadian dollar
- Currency Code: CAD
- Currency Symbol: $ or C$, Can$, CA$ or CAD
- Central Bank: Bank of Canada
- Reserve Currency: The Canadian dollar is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Canadian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Canada
- Major Unit: One Canadian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Canadian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, $1, $2