GIP to ARS Exchange rates
Gibraltar pound to Argentine peso. Get great foreign currency exchange with OFX.
GIP/ARS currency chart: 1.00 GIP = 0 ARS
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Gibraltar pound
- Currency Code: GIP
- Currency Symbol: £
- Central Bank: Gibraltar International Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Gibraltar pound is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Gibraltar pound is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In:
- Major Unit: One Gibraltar pound
- Minor Unit: One penny
- Pennies per Gibraltar pound: 100
- Note Denominations: £5, £10, £20, £50, £100
- Coin Denominations: p1, p2, p5, p10, p20, p50, £1, £2, £5
The peso is the country's official currency that began circulation in 1992, identified by the symbol $ preceding the amount in the same way as many countries using dollar currencies. It is subdivided into 100 centavos. Its ISO 4217 code is ARS.
- Currency Name: Argentine peso
- Currency Code: ARS
- Currency Symbol: $
- Central Bank: Banco Central de la República Argentina
- Reserve Currency: The Argentine peso is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Argentine peso is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Argentina
- Major Unit: One Argentine peso
- Minor Unit: One centavo
- Centavos per Argentine peso: 100
- Note Denominations: 2 pesos, 5 pesos, 10 pesos, 20 pesos, 50 pesos, 100 pesos, 1000 pesos, 200 pesos, 500 pesos
- Coin Denominations: 5 centavos, 10 centavos, 25 centavos, 50 centavos, 1 peso