CZK to AED Exchange rates
Czech koruna to UAE dirham. Get great foreign currency exchange with OFX.
Market Rate 0.1712
CZK/AED currency chart: 1.00 CZK = 0.17 AED
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Czech koruna
- Currency Code: CZK
- Currency Symbol: Kč
- Central Bank: Czech National Bank
- Reserve Currency: The Czech koruna is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Czech koruna is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Czech Republic
- Major Unit: One Czech koruna
- Minor Unit: One Haléru
- per Czech koruna: 100
- Note Denominations: 100Kč, 200Kč, 500Kč, 1000Kč, 2000Kč, 5000Kč
- Coin Denominations: 1Kč, 2Kč, 5Kč, 10Kč, 20Kč, 50Kč
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In:
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
Previous CZK to AED Exchange Rates
CZK to AED historical rates
|August 31, 2021||0.16977|
|September 30, 2021||0.1703|
|October 31, 2021||0.167028|
|November 30, 2021||0.165034|
|December 31, 2021||0.164473|
|January 19, 2022||0.170208|