CNH to AED Exchange rates
Chinese Renminbi Off-Shore to UAE dirham. Get great foreign currency exchange with OFX.
Market Rate 0.5766
CNH/AED currency chart: 1.00 CNH = 0.58 AED
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Chinese Renminbi Off-Shore
- Currency Code: CNH
- Currency Symbol:
- Central Bank:
- Reserve Currency: The Chinese renminbi off-shore is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Chinese renminbi off-shore is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: China
- Major Unit: One Chinese renminbi off-shore
- Minor Unit: One
- per Chinese renminbi off-shore:
- Note Denominations:
- Coin Denominations:
The United Arab Emirates dirham began circulation in 1973 and gets its name from the word ‘Drachmae’, which translates from Greek to English as ‘handful’.
- Currency Name: UAE dirham
- Currency Code: AED
- Currency Symbol: د.إ
- Central Bank: Central Bank of the U.A.E.
- Reserve Currency: The UAE Dirham is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The UAE Dirham is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In:
- Major Unit: One UAE Dirham
- Minor Unit: One fil
- Fils per UAE Dirham: 100
- Note Denominations: 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 dirhams
- Coin Denominations: 5, 10 fils
Previous CNH to AED Exchange Rates
CNH to AED historical rates