CLP to GBP Exchange rates
Chilean peso to British pound sterling. Get great foreign currency exchange with OFX.
Market Rate 0.0009
CLP/GBP currency chart: 1.00 CLP = 0 GBP
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The official currency in Chile is the peso which is abbreviated to CLP. 1 Peso is divided into 100 centavos. Despite this, centavos coins are no longer currently in circulation. The peso is issued by Chile’s central bank, Banco Central de Chile and, in its current form, was introduced in 1975; with a different version previously in circulation from 1817.
- Currency Name: Chilean peso
- Currency Code: CLP
- Currency Symbol: $
- Central Bank: Banco Central de Chile
- Reserve Currency: The Chilean peso is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Chilean peso is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In:
- Major Unit: One Chilean peso
- Minor Unit: One centavo
- Centavos per Chilean peso: 100
- Note Denominations: 1000, 2000, 5000, 10000, 20,000 pesos
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 50, 100, 500 pesos
- Currency Name: British pound sterling
- Currency Code: GBP
- Currency Symbol: £
- Central Bank: Bank of England
- Reserve Currency: The British pound is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The British pound is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: UK
- Major Unit: One British pound
- Minor Unit: One penny
- Pennies per British pound: 100
- Note Denominations: £5, £10, £20, £50
- Coin Denominations: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 25p, 50p. £1, £2, £5