CLP to AUD Exchange rates
Chilean peso to Australian dollar. Get great foreign currency exchange with OFX.
Market Rate 0.0017
CLP/AUD currency chart: 1.00 CLP = 0 AUD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The official currency in Chile is the peso which is abbreviated to CLP. 1 Peso is divided into 100 centavos. Despite this, centavos coins are no longer currently in circulation. The peso is issued by Chile’s central bank, Banco Central de Chile and, in its current form, was introduced in 1975; with a different version previously in circulation from 1817.
- Currency Name: Chilean peso
- Currency Code: CLP
- Currency Symbol: $
- Central Bank: Banco Central de Chile
- Reserve Currency: The Chilean peso is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Chilean peso is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In:
- Major Unit: One Chilean peso
- Minor Unit: One centavo
- Centavos per Chilean peso: 100
- Note Denominations: 1000, 2000, 5000, 10000, 20,000 pesos
- Coin Denominations: 1, 5, 10, 50, 100, 500 pesos
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: Australian dollar
- Currency Code: AUD
- Currency Symbol: $ or A$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve Currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Australia
- Major Unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Australian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2