BRL to AUD Exchange rates
Brazilian Real to Australian dollar. Get great foreign currency exchange with OFX.
Market Rate 0.2621
BRL/AUD currency chart: 1.00 BRL = 0 AUD
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
- Currency Name: Brazilian Real
- Currency Code: BRL
- Currency Symbol:
- Central Bank:
- Reserve Currency: The Brazilian real is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Brazilian real is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In:
- Major Unit: One Brazilian real
- Minor Unit: One
- per Brazilian real:
- Note Denominations:
- Coin Denominations:
The Australian dollar is the official currency of Australia, including its external territories: Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, and Norfolk Island. It is officially used as currency by three independent Pacific Island states: Kiribati, Nauru, and Tuvalu. It is legal tender in Australia.
- Currency Name: Australian dollar
- Currency Code: AUD
- Currency Symbol: $ or A$
- Central Bank: Reserve Bank of Australia
- Reserve Currency: The Australian dollar is considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Australian dollar is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Australia
- Major Unit: One Australian dollar
- Minor Unit: One cent
- Cents per Australian dollar: 100
- Note Denominations: $5, $10, $20, $50
- Coin Denominations: 5¢, 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2