ARS to GBP Exchange rates
Argentine peso to British pound sterling. Get great foreign currency exchange with OFX.
Market Rate 0.0073
ARS/GBP currency chart: 1.00 ARS = 0 GBP
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The peso is the country's official currency that began circulation in 1992, identified by the symbol $ preceding the amount in the same way as many countries using dollar currencies. It is subdivided into 100 centavos. Its ISO 4217 code is ARS.
- Currency Name: Argentine peso
- Currency Code: ARS
- Currency Symbol: $
- Central Bank: Banco Central de la República Argentina
- Reserve Currency: The Argentine peso is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Argentine peso is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In:
- Major Unit: One Argentine peso
- Minor Unit: One centavo
- Centavos per Argentine peso: 100
- Note Denominations: 2 pesos, 5 pesos, 10 pesos, 20 pesos, 50 pesos, 100 pesos, 1000 pesos, 200 pesos, 500 pesos
- Coin Denominations: 5 centavos, 10 centavos, 25 centavos, 50 centavos, 1 peso
- Currency Name: British pound sterling
- Currency Code: GBP
- Currency Symbol: £
- Central Bank: Bank of England
- Reserve Currency: The British pound is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The British pound is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: UK
- Major Unit: One British pound
- Minor Unit: One penny
- Pennies per British pound: 100
- Note Denominations: £5, £10, £20, £50
- Coin Denominations: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 25p, 50p. £1, £2, £5