ARS to BGN Exchange rates
Argentine peso to Bulgarian Lev. Get great foreign currency exchange with OFX.
Market Rate 0.0169
ARS/BGN currency chart: 1.00 ARS = 0 BGN
Register in less than 5 minutes
Why Choose OFX
The peso is the country's official currency that began circulation in 1992, identified by the symbol $ preceding the amount in the same way as many countries using dollar currencies. It is subdivided into 100 centavos. Its ISO 4217 code is ARS.
- Currency Name: Argentine peso
- Currency Code: ARS
- Currency Symbol: $
- Central Bank: Banco Central de la República Argentina
- Reserve Currency: The Argentine peso is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Argentine peso is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In: Argentina
- Major Unit: One Argentine peso
- Minor Unit: One centavo
- Centavos per Argentine peso: 100
- Note Denominations: 2 pesos, 5 pesos, 10 pesos, 20 pesos, 50 pesos, 100 pesos, 1000 pesos, 200 pesos, 500 pesos
- Coin Denominations: 5 centavos, 10 centavos, 25 centavos, 50 centavos, 1 peso
- Currency Name: Bulgarian Lev
- Currency Code: BGN
- Currency Symbol:
- Central Bank:
- Reserve Currency: The Bulgarian Lev is not considered a reserve currency.
- Safe Haven: The Bulgarian Lev is not considered a safe haven.
- Countries Used In:
- Major Unit: One Bulgarian Lev
- Minor Unit: One
- per Bulgarian Lev:
- Note Denominations:
- Coin Denominations: