To send money to India from Australia:
- Create an OFX account and get a live INR exchange rate quote for your transfer.
- Gather your recipient’s name, address, and account number, their bank name and branch, SWIFT code, and IFSC (Indian Financial System Code).
- Enter banking details for yourself and your recipient.
- Select ‘finalise transaction.’ Track your transfer with the OFX app.
Our Exchange Rates to India are Now Even More Competitive
Whether you need to send money to India from Australia for professional or personal reasons, you can use OFX to transfer your funds at competitive exchange rates. OFX will ensure your money is sent securely and swiftly by combining trustworthy 24/7 service with technology that makes it a snap to send money abroad.
The Benefits of Using OFX for Sending Money to India from Australia
Sending money online via the OFX website, or via the OFX mobile app, is a great alternative to banks that typically charge high margins and fees. Unlike banks, OFX uses live exchange rates, which helps you save money whenever you need to send money to India.
Another perk that comes with using OFX: you won’t even need to leave the house to make a transfer. Plus, whenever it’s possible to do so, we send your funds via local banking networks in order to expedite your transfer for even faster service.
After Signing Up With OFX, You Can Enjoy the Following Perks:
- There’s no limit placed upon how much money you can send to India from Australia.
- You can transfer money to any bank within the NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer) network throughout India.
- Money transfers from Australia to India will typically only take about 3-5 business days.
- You can choose to submit a one-time transfer, or you can set up recurring transfers to send money on a schedule.
- There are several options that make international transfers even easier. For example, you could set up a Forward Contract to lock in your preferred exchange rate for up to 12 months. Or you could set up a Limit Order to be notified when your target exchange rate has been triggered.
Make On-the-Go Transfers to India with the OFX Mobile App
Transferring money even while you’re on the go is easy with the OFX mobile app. Download it to be able to make single transfers, track all of your transfers, keep track of historical and current exchange rates, and receive push notifications when your preferred rate is reached.
So go ahead and send that gift to your friends or family abroad, invest in that business opportunity, or purchase that real estate you fell in love with during your holiday in Delhi. We’ll be here to help.
Learn more about the factors that influence the INR exchange rate.
IMPORTANT: The contents of this blog do not constitute financial advice and are provided for general information purposes only without taking into account the investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs of any particular person. UKForex Limited (trading as “OFX”) and its affiliates make no recommendation as to the merits of any financial strategy or product referred to in the blog. OFX makes no warranty, express or implied, concerning the suitability, completeness, quality or exactness of the information and models provided in this blog.